Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Uh-Oh


Sydney somehow got a mini bag of M&M's on the way to the church and sucked all the chocolate out of the bag. By the time we got to the church and Brent tried to safely get her out of the car without getting smeared with chocolate she had eaten all of the M&M's and had even put the bag in her mouth! We quickly got the bag out and got her cleaned off. And miraculously she only had a few dots of chocolate on her dress which all came out in the wash! Hooray!

Just a family picture at the truck-or-treat. Brent was a BYU fan, Sydney a ladybug and I was a coygirl- unfortunately my belt buckel didn't make it into the picture!

2 comments:

Tori said...

very cute! I found your blog on mel's and had to look. I am now adding you to our list so you need to start updating. Lots of love

Tori said...

very cute. I am going to add you to our blog. I found you through mel and christians. Start updating more, we would love to see more pictures