Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sydney loves to read books before bedtime and nap time. I usually pick out a few and let her choose which one she wants to read. Sometimes she really has a hard time deciding and looks at each book and pauses at each one, but those days are rare lately. Her favorite book right now is The Book of Mormon Stories. We are on our second time through it in less than 2 weeks and she is just starting to let me read other books to her. I still let her pick every time, but she doesn't labor over the decision at all! She takes on look at the other book and either grabs and and drops it to the floor or pushes it away from her. She then grabs the one she really wants to read (The Book of Mormon Stories), gets into position in the chair and helps me open it. And if I am reading too slow she helps me turn the pages. If I try to read a different book to her she helps turn the pages as fast as she can or just forces it closed. At least she likes a good one! I checked out The New Testament Stories from our ward library to see if she would like that one as well. That's our funny girl!!

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

What cute girl. Thanks for updating your blog and letting us know about it!